1. What service does your company offer?
We sell solutions that involve taking an array of audio visual products and integrating them into one unified system. Our services include consultancy, systems design, project management, installation, systems programming & integration, end user training and maintenance & repair.
2. Why have you chosen to move your Free Zone company onshore?
Pixel Projects FZ LLC is the regional HQ catering to almost 80 countries and the FZ status is essential for our growth plans. However, to expand our reach and participate in projects within UAE, an onshore license is essential.
3. Please describe the process of deciding to move onshore, and how your company came to choose the BCB.
We were introduced to the BCB through the UKTI. Using the BCB scheme Pixel Projects stays true to our commitment to provide a truly local service with team’s employed in-house.
4. What do foresee for your industry in the coming twelve months?
With Expo 2020 Dubai preparations underway, the UAE projects market is thriving. Furthermore as the region continues to develop there has been the announcement of several high profile projects looking to adopt high end AV systems. This is visible across multiple verticals, including hospitality, leisure, entertainment, education and Government sectors.
5. Finally, what types of clients do you have, who should be contacting you for business?
Our clients range from corporations, private homeowners, property developers, educational facilities, medical facilities, oil and gas companies, hospitality providers and retail stores. Anyone in need of audio, visual and integrated technology systems should contact Pixel Projects.
Find Pixel Projects @PixelProjectsAV