Date: 21st Oct 2020
Location: Online (Zoom)
Logistics webinar – Wednesday 21st October 2020 (10am UK / 1pm UAE)
In collaboration with our partners at Dubai FDI, we invite you to join us for a tailored insight into the Logistics sector and what opportunities lie ahead in the UAE.
Hear from Dubai FDI and a number of the main organisations in this fields including Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA), Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) & DP World on the post-COVID business environment in the Logistics industry and how UK firms can get involved.
- Joe Hepworth – Founder & CEO, British Centres for Business
- Marwan Al Naqbi – Head of Economic Affairs, UAE Embassy in London
- HE Fahad Al Gergawi – CEO, Dubai FDI
- Bradley Jones – Executive Director, UAE-UK Business Council
- Jamal Bin Marghoob – Senior Director – Sales, Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA)
- Mohammed Lootah – Manager, Jebel Ali Freezone (JAFZA)
- Ibrahim Ahli – Director Investment Promotion, Dubai FDI