British Centres for Business
501, 5th Floor
Block B, Business Village,
Port Saeed, Deira,
PO Box 123885
In partnership with the UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT), Dubai FDI is offering one-to-one consultations in London for companies in the UK interested in discovering business opportunities in the UAE and how the Government of Dubai can assist foreign companies with a soft-landing in Dubai.
The expert in residence will be:
Mr. Ibrahim Ahli, Director of Investment Promotion, Dubai FDI.
British Centre for Business incubator – sponsored by Dubai FDI offers a unique solution for low-cost, low-risk market access to the UAE and the Middle East markets for British companies.
With all administrative requirements (e.g. local sponsor, company registration, residence visa) taken care of by the BCB, we ensure that companies can focus all their energy on expanding their Middle East business. So far, more than 40 companies have successfully entered the UAE market through our incubator platform.
• 100% ownership and onshore registration;
• No UAE shareholder necessary.
• Local trade license allows for access to public sector procurement opportunities.
• Sponsorship, commercial office address, company registration & employment visa provided.
• 24-month programme, providing foreign companies the necessary breathing space to get themselves commercially established in the region.
• Professional market entry and business development support from the BCB and Dubai FDI team in the UAE.
Sectors of interest are:
Tech, Fintech, Professional Services, Life Science and Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality & Tourism (including Traveltech), Aerospace (including MRO) and logistics.
Places are limited, please book as soon as possible and a member of our team will call you to confirm your meeting time.
There are two type of meetings:
• How to set-up in the UAE meeting?
For companies willing to set-up a subsidiary in Dubai/UAE that want to discuss Dubai FDI’s soft-landing services
• Trade Assistance meeting only
For companies not yet ready to set-up an entity in Dubai but that need assistance for business development or strategy advice for the Middle East region with a DIT Trade Advisor specialised in Middle East
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the BCB’s representatives in the UK:
t. +44 20 7822 0710
The meetings will take place in central London at British Centres for Business UK representation office:
2 Stephen Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1AN, United Kingdom