1. What line of business are you in?
Export of UK Fast Moving Consumer Goods into the GCC/MENA region as well as 70 other countries around the World
2. Why have you chosen to expand to the UAE?
Tudor Rose International has worked in the UAE for 30 years. It is, therefore, a market we know well. We are always keen to launch new products and new brands into an ever developing and growing market place
3. Please describe the process of deciding to expand, and how your company came to choose BCB.
BCB have assisted us in setting up a Branch Office in the UAE and supporting our staff on the ground in the region – which were a natural extension to the service we provide for both our customers (Distributors or Retailers) and Brand Owners.
4. What do you foresee for your industry in the coming twelve months?
A continuing push from UK Brand Owners to find markets overseas for their products as the UK market continues to struggle for growth – both volume and price. A new wave of innovative and premium UK food companies looking to export.
5. Finally, what types of clients do you have, who should be contacting you for business?
Our portfolio of UK Brand Owners cover categories across the food and personal care portfolios including chilled and frozen. We welcome discussions with retailers/distributors in market as well as UK Brand Owners who are looking for trusted partners to work with them on an innovative and long term basis.