Dubai Future Accelerators (an initiative by Dubai Future Foundation, Dubai Government) have opened applications for their 6th cohort and it is a great opportunity for UK companies to get involved! Heaps of benefits including:
- Access to senior decision makers within the government partners
- Paid travel and accommodation for up to 3 team-members per company
- DFA does not take any equity in your organization
- Program focused on providing insights into regional market, mentorship and access to the local ecosystem
DFA is inviting start-ups and scale-ups to work side-by-side with the government partners on the ‘challenges’. During the 9-week cohort the participating companies will demonstrate how their solution is the right fit to solve the challenges defined the government partners (see link below for details). If both parties see potential to continue their collaboration, they sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and work on a pilot project after the cohort. HUGE opportunity for British innovation!
Each partner has defined ‘challenges’ for which they are keen to work with start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs. This year’s confirmed partners are:
- Dubai Police
- Road and Transport Authority
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
- Dubai Health Authority
- Dubai Municipality
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- Etisalat Digital
Applications are open until March 21st, 11:59pm GMT+4.
A full list of these challenge and the details are on the website below: